- Brand Name: Huawei
- Hard Drive Type: SSD
- Thickness: 10-18mm
- Display Ratio: 4:3
- Port: 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Port: 1*USB2.0
- Port: 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Port: 1*USB3.0
- Port: DisplayPort
- Port: 1*USB3.1 Type-C
- Port: 3.5 mm Mic Jack
- Video Memory Capacity: 8GB
- Graphics Card Brand: AMD
- Graphics Card Model: AMD others
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 323 x 221 x 15.8 (mm)
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Type: Laptop
- Model Number: HONOR KPR-W19
- Hard Drive Capacity: 512GB
- Display Size: 14″
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Feature: Fingerprint Recognition
- Feature: Bluetooth
- Feature: Camera
- RAM: 8GB
- Package: Yes
- Panel Type: IPS
- Optical Drive Type: None
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 ac
- Item Condition: New
- Processor Main Frequency: 3.60GHz
- Display resolution: 1920×1080
- Processor Core: Quad Core
- Body Material: Metal
- Average Battery Life(in hours): 12
- Graphics Card Type: Dedicated Card
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U
- GPU: Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
Bundle 1: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U Processor, 8GB Ram+ 256GB SSD Memory (Gray)
Bundle 2 (2019 version): AMD Ryzen 5 3500U CPU Max to 3.7GHz, 8GB Ram+ 256GB Memory, HUAWEI Share2.0 ( HONOR Magic Link) to connect your smartphone (Gray)
Bundle 3 (2019 version): AMD Ryzen 5 3500U CPU Max to 3.7GHz, 8GB Ram+ 512GB Memory, HUAWEI Share2.0 ( HONOR Magic Link) to connect your smartphone (Gray)
Bundle 1/2/3 (2019 version): AMD Ryzen 7 3700U CPU Max to 4.0GHz, 8GB Ram+ 512GB Memory, HUAWEI Share2.0 ( HONOR Magic Link) to connect your smartphone (Silver )
The Honor MagicBook is a high-end laptop with a great design, hardware, and affordable pricing.
The housing of this laptop is made of metal with a matte finish and a nice texture. The design of the A side is very simple. There is only the brand’s logo in the upper right corner of the notebook.
There is no air inlet hole on the back of the notebook body. The four corners are provided with non-slip feet. The sides have large openings for the speakers. The Honor MagicBook is over-processed at the edge, which has a certain advantage compared with other models at the same price.
Our protagonist sports a 14-inch screen, with the popular narrow-frame design. It uses an anti-glare IPS screen with a resolution of 1920×1080.
We used the Starscream 5 professional colorimeter to test the screen. The results show the Honor MagicBook screen can cover 64% sRGB color gamut and 46% NTSC color gamut. It also supports eye protection mode, which can adjust the color temperature. This is a very intimate function for users who often use notebooks at night.
The maximum opening and closing angle of the screen reaches 180°.
The keyboard has a 1.3m keystroke. Generally, the keys provide a good feeling when typing. They come with a quick rebound feedback. The white backlight with three levels of adjustable brightness makes it easier to use in the dark.
The notebook’s touchpad feels delicate, and Honor has increased it in size to make it easier to use as well.
The Honor MagicBook combines the fingerprint unlocking with the power button. The two steps of turning on and unlocking can be performed at the same time. In an emergency, the system can be executed in the fastest time.
In use, you can find the sensitivity of fingerprint recognition is very high, and it can be unlocked at various angles. It is very convenient and fast. The experience is very good.
On the right side, we can find a headset jack as well as a USB 2.0 port.
On the left side of the fuselage, there is a USB Type-C interface, HDMI interface, and USB 3.0 interface.
The Honor MagicBook has a body thickness of 15.8mm, a bare metal weight of 1.45kg, and a travel weight of 1.64kg. It has certain advantages compared to the same size products. This is a very portable laptop.
1) 2019 version supports HUAWEI Share 2.0 to connect your smartphone, share with video,pictures etc
2) Four speakers. In addition to the two speakers on the D side, there are also high-pitched speakers on both sides of the keyboard for a high and low-frequency division. They can provide users with excellent audio and video performance when watching a video.
3) The Honor MagicBook supports 2 x 2 MIMO dual-antenna WiFi, which has been tested for compatibility with more than 200 routers on the market. It can effectively capture signals and improve network speed.
4) It can be adapted to the smartphone through the Magic-Link connection mode. It can be easily connected to the phone through Huawei computer housekeeper. The transmission speed between them can be as fast as 1GB/min. An automatic backup can be realized.